Monday 2 March 2020

Editing

 I finally was able to go finish filming after encountering so many issues with filming. I haven’t fully do hard filming yet, I don’t think, however the pint where I am at now in my movie is somewhat enough for what I want to portray. It doesn’t however bring that horror/ thriller element into those first two minutes which is like to give a glimpse of if possible. The editing process for this however was rather easy. I placed all of my clips into my editing studio and basically had all my work cut out for me. I did however have some issues with time. Once I placed all my clips together I had almost 4 minutes of content. I had to manage a way to cut it all down whilst still making sense. I figured out a way to split up changes in events through titles. An interesting screen with a title would be put in based on where the change in scenery or action would occur. Once I had all my clips in order and flowing in sequence and cuts I went on to add some music. I strategically chose my using so that I would fit with the current events as well as something that could fit with a voiceover. Overall, the entire editing process for my original movie I feel went smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment