Thursday 27 February 2020

Filming Blog At My House

Since my last blog I have made many major changes to my original movie. One major one being that of changing the actual plot of the movie. After careful consideration of the factors that would be affecting my movie I knew I would have to make some drastic changes. Due to the fact that my love is due in a couple of days and I hadn’t filmed I had to figure out a way to fit my two main characters in my movie easily. My kidnapped and my girl. My dad who is playing the kidnapper wasn’t available to film at the same time the girl I had playing my main character was. For that reason I had to make some serious changes to accommodate for the lost filming opportunity and changed my sorry to be more girl focused. Therefore my new story is called Where’s Bella? and focuses on the kidnapping of a girl who’s lived in isolation her whole life. I felt this was a good topic as in my head I could easily see myself portraying it. I did film today and got majority ( 1 minute and 30 seconds) of my movie done leaving just enough space to leave the viewers on a cliffhanger at the end. I filmed at my house with my friend Haylie who was my main character. We ran into a couple problems filming due to mirrors and some outtakes and thing that ruined some of our clips. However overall we were able to get enough content to film a great majority of my movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment