Monday 10 February 2020

Planning Blog Title Design

This title design blog was also one of the ones on the easier side as it’s something that’s mostly just common sense. I made sure to include the do’s and do not’s of creating my titles as well as the ways i would implement them into my movie. I also made sure to describe how I wanted to work with and play with my editing software to get the titles I wanted so they are subject to change. The hardest part about this blog was creating a working title for my movie. Although I did have multiple options It was frustrating and difficult coming up with them and I realized how some were just much better than others. I’m not totally in love with the title I have right now and feel I could do so much better. However, for now I’m sticking with what i’ve got until I get another idea from either myself or from one of my helping peers



No comments:

Post a Comment