Thursday 6 February 2020

Planning Blog Sound Script

For this blog I created my sound script for my final project of my original movie. I found this one to be much harder than that of the shooting script as i struggled to figure out what dialogue I wanted and surroundings sounds to portray the setting. For this reason most of my scenes have very little to no dialogue and mostly just sounds of the background. I also struggles with finding the right words to use that weren't extreme curse words. I want this to be a more mature film of older people getting kidnapped and usually when in a dangerous situation some tend to curse. For that reason I refrained myself from using them or went with their less aggressive version like using hell instead. Overall this was a pretty difficult script to write.






                             

No comments:

Post a Comment