Friday 20 March 2020

Day Postponed

My cast and I were supposed to be filming today but due to the lack of allowance of outdoor activity that has been postponed. Covid-19 has been a very big dent in my day to day life and has been very much impacting my abilities to film. My family and I are keeping safe with self quarantine and limiting our outdoor activity keeping it to a minimum. Therefore i’ve been with my dad who is half of my cast but we haven’t been able to meet up with my lead female role. We also have not even been able to go outdoors to film the last bit of footage I have left to take. This has been very hard on me as my movie right now is a bit off my 5-10 seconds. These last ten second are not only crucial to my passing grade but also vehicular to add the suspense im looking for. These last few seconds would also push my movie that much more over the edge making it more interesting and leaving viewers wanting more. Due to the fact that my footage right now isn’t the most captivating as it’s giving mor did a backstory on my main character what I have left to fil is very necessary. Covid-19 has not only been affecting my personal life but also my schoolwork. I fell very upset that i’m not being able to finish this up quickly. I’m hoping this coronavirus will pass rather quickly so I can get my movie done without worrying about getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment