Thursday 12 March 2020

Re-Shoot

After peer reviews I decided that I needed to re-shoot and make some changes to my movie. I almost wanted to shoot the whole thing again so that it all looked cohesive and well put together. I haven't planned a day to re shoot yet with my cast but I do know exactly what I want to do and have conveyed that with them. I want to add a scene with the kidnapper to make it more interesting and suspenseful. I also want to add a voice over and some music to help describe whats going on from the perspective of the main character. The voice over from the perspective of the main character could help to build understanding as well as suspense as shes unaware of whats happening to her. I also want to incorporate almost a "text scene" at the beginning to show what happens more towards the end of the clip. A lot of these aspects will emphasize my story line as on its own it is somewhat boring. I really want to also work on my editing skills as when I did peer review a lot of the groups I watched had some very advanced editing techniques and I want to see if I can also implement that instead of just having plain text

.

No comments:

Post a Comment