Monday 9 March 2020

Re-Evaluating

Due to the feedback, I got from peer reviews I figured some stuff I wanted and needed to change was necessary. How my movie was put together didn't look super cohesive as id like so that's one thing I wanted to get fixed. Also based on some of the information my peer reviewers gave me there are some angles I wanted to add to my movie. Although, I feel like my movie is so "plain and simple" I'm hoping that for my re-shoot I'm able to add in an extra 10-15 second of footage that will amp up the suspense in my movie. I also wanted to, on my own time, do another for peer review but from another group of people. To be it never hurts to get more opinions and the more criticism the better. In this stage of my movie id rather get the most feedback as possible so I can make the adjustments now rather than later. I want to create something that's both enticing and suspenseful and fits to make sense to be in the first two minutes of a movie. I don't want to create something that looks like an ending or a middle piece of a movie that you wouldn't understand or wouldn't need prior context for. Therefore all the criticism I get I plan to write down and take into strong consideration to then pt in my movie as I don't want to make something people don't like. I'm aware that I'm bound to run into some errors during this process as I'm not a professional so I'm ready to take that head-on. As I'm working by myself I know I'm also going to encounter more issues than someone working in a group as I don't have any help or guidance form anybody else other than my teachers so I'm ready to take the reshooting and re-editing on as I feel for it to be more or a learning experience than a setback. All in all, I'm hopeful for the future and am excited to put something out that people will enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment