Wednesday 8 April 2020

Original Movie



Once again something I'm so extremely proud of this movie is that I even got it finished. By finished I mean the majority of it was done and it created a concise storyline that I was happy with. Due to COVID-19 as I blogged before I was not able to finish my movie. I didn't get to go out and film what it would have been the last 10 to 15 seconds of my movie which would have been the cliffhanger and the suspense builder to what would go after those two minutes. I'm very disappointed that I didn't get to do that as I feel like I'm handing in an incomplete movie however it's something that people face in the real world in the movie industry and is happening right now. Although some may not be putting out the work that they're not finishing I have to because I've worked way too hard for this to go unrecognized. Nevertheless, I am still very proud of the partial movie I produced and this storyline that I was able to come up with as I did work independently this time. I chose to not have to rely on anybody else like my other two projects and work on my own so that I could really have creative freedom. Although some of it led to my downfall I think I took it more as an opportunity to grow and learn from my mistakes than something to bring me down. All in all, I'm very proud of the work that I've put out and would only critique myself in the way that I'm disappointed I didn't get to finish those last few seconds that really would have pushed my movie over the edge to make it something I would be extremely proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment