Wednesday 8 April 2020

Commercial


For my commercial, some things that I'm very proud about it was the fact that it was just finished in the 1st place as that was one of the first media projects I'd ever done and was not familiar with how to do anything that dealt with filming and editing, etc. I'm also very proud of how my group and I handled the situation 4 our commercial as we took two days to film. Although the editing is a bit choppy and could be more cohesive I'm proud of the way it turned out as me and my group mates had never worked on a project like that before and weren't extremely familiar with how to get this stuff done properly in a sense. For that project, I definitely thought it was going to be a lot easier than it was And I didn't think we would encounter so many troubles as I didn't think it was going to be as difficult as it was even though it was so easy. Comparing it To my music video and my movie it was by far the easiest out of three as it should have been. I got to film at school which was a lot easier than having to take out my own time to film And I had a group of people that were basically on the same level of knowledge as me so I didn't feel like I had no point in being in the group because I didn't know anything and everybody else did. Overall I think it was a really good basis of starting my journey through this class and help me learned a lot on how to use the software on how to film and how to partially direct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment