Wednesday 8 April 2020

Music Video


Some things from my commercial that I'm very proud of was and our just meeting the time requirements that we had to get through with that music video. My group and I encountered a lot of problems through the process of that music video from coming up with ideas to storyboard to planning to even film. The fact that my group and I even got that music video done amazed me because of the fact that a lot of the work that we did was separate but together. By that, I mean that somebody would go off to do one thing and somebody would go off to do another and in the end, we would just slap everybody's name on it and call it a group project. However, I'm glad that we managed to work as a team in some circumstances and decide to say listen up we can't keep doing such separate work and putting our names on it we have to begin to work together. The fact that my group and I were able to realize that we were not working cohesively is something I'm very proud of because sometimes people can't realize that and it leads to their downfall. All in all the most thing I'm proud of about this music video is that my group and I were able to come together and get everything finished on time and still put out a product that we were satisfied with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment