Wednesday 8 April 2020

Movie CCR


For my CCR this time I decided to take a more creative approach to it based on the times that we're living through right now with COVID-19. On the news now I've lately been seeing a lot of interviews done through zoom and other platforms or people can do social distancing. I've also seen this through a lot of talk shows like Jimmy Fallon Jimmy Kimmel Ellen etc. Therefore I didn't want to do just a simple interview face to face with somebody who is still creative I wanted to take my own little twist on it. I did it with my mom and she went to one room and I went to the other and we use zoom as a platform so she could ask me questions and I could enter them. I thought this was a really fun way to do my CCR as I'm sure nobody else has before since we've never lived through a pandemic like this in recent times. And I also thought it would be something that I would enjoy just creating and producing and putting out for somebody else to watch. It would be something that I'm very confident in putting out in terms of creativity and with my answers and something that overall I am just proud of. I thought it was something creative and I've never heard of anybody do something like this before and so I thought why not be the first. The weather I recorded it wouldn't allow me and my mom to be featured on the screen at the same time it would feature who was talking but I'm still very proud of the way that I made this and the fact that I was able to think of something like this is something I'm very happy about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment