Monday 25 November 2019

Music Video Filming

For this part of our music video we needed to initiate the actual process of getting this video started and finished. My group and I completed all of the planing. As well as finishing all of the discussions f what exactly we wanted to portray in this video. My piece in this beginning of filming process was recruiting the "cast". Our filming to portray our story was supposed to take place around a sunrise or sunset with a love story. We decided to take a bold move and make it a two women love story therefore i took my two best friends and asked them to be in it. The day we went/ wanted to film was Saturday morning (November 23). When I say morning i mean around 5-6 am because we wanted to hit the sunrise and this is the turning point of where everything when "downhill".

None of us woke up to go film on saturday morning so we just planned to film later that day. However, later that day when we planned one of my friends became unavailable. So the filming we planned to do to go to the beach and get everything or most of everything filmed did not happen at least a little bit. We spent all of the weekend deciding when to film and how we were going to get it done and didn't do anything. I am slightly disappointed we didn't get to film but my group and i were bale to keep it together and decide on a new set plan we cannot break. For this reason we decided to profoundly plan exactly what we want to do for the rest of the time we have to complete our music video.

My group and i fully decided on filming during out thanksgiving break. For this reason we planned it out as thanksgiving is an important holiday and would like to have that day free. We changed our cast and may change our story line but have our filming day set or the day before thanksgiving and hav diced on our roles as well. I myself will film this music video on my iphone 11 pro. Macy will direct the music video. Lastly, Ben and Andrew will edit the music video. We all want to contribute out artistic differences and incorporate our own piece into the filming process and hope to achieve all that the actual day of filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment